i got a new bag!

I'll be backpack again soon. I cant wait. This will be the first time for my baby to go out from MY. I brought my baby during climbing Mt Kinabalu and yet to travel out from MY.




Bringing out my baby definitely need an extra protection and something convenient for me to carry around. After done so much thinking, I finally settle down for this bag.
Lowepro Passport Sling
Here is a video about the bag >> Lowepro Passport Sling
Lowepro unveils a unique and unexpected kind of camera sling bag that offers freedom of movement, protection for a DSLR kit and lots of space for personal gear: the Passport Sling.

Comments

  1. hi...loveee the bag? did u buy online? can u tell me where? how? thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ZurynHenney@facebook

    Sorry late reply. I bought through lowyat -Jady. Check out this http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1449874

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts