finally..

.. landed at Sandakan. I never got the chance to visit Sandakan earlier in my days. Where I have gone to? Timbuktu.


Itinerary:
Day 1: River Cruising at Sukau
Day 2: Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
Day 3: Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sandakan Crocodile Farm, Agnes Keith House, St Michaels and All Angels Church
Day 4: Pih Jih Shih Buddha Temple and Sim-Sim Seafood Restaurant


It has been raining cats and dogs during my visit. I hate rain. I don't like to get wet. I should have brought my umbrella. hahah and actually I have reminded myself to put into my backpack eventually I forgotten. Visiting to Sepilok forced me to buy raincoat as per advised by the officer over there. Luckily I did. I had fun. Getting to drive around town , which add the fun to it. You get to set your own pace. There are so many bandars! And each of their roundabouts has its own theme, like proboscis monkey, sepilok, crocodile. That is making sense. Look at our town, does it making sense? That, I will leave it to you to figure out.


Check out my next post, photos during my visit 19th-23rd December.

Comments

Popular Posts