Epsom Salt

Have your heard Epsom Salt? I never until last year. You can buy Epsom Salt at any Guardian Outlet at RM 5.70/box. I used it to soak with my feet but some people using it for fertilizer, fabric softener, etc.

What is Epsom Salt?
Magnesium sulfate is a chemical compound containing magnesium and sulfate, with the formula MgSO4.

What is known for?
Its mineral rich and soothing properties. When absorbed through the skin, such as in a bath salt soak, Epsom Salt is believed to draw toxins from the body, reduce swelling, and relax muscles.

I read an article about it and it has 13 wonderful ways to use or perhaps more. Here is the summary from the article.

1. Relaxing and sedative bath
2. Foot soak
3. Soak sprains and bruises
4. Splinter remover
5. Face cleaner
6. Homemade skin mask
7. Skin exfoliator
8. Remove excess oil from hair
9. Remove hairspray
10. Hair volumenizer
11. Detox bath
12. Body scrub
13. Healing powers

I'll stick to my item [2] :) And I'm happy about it.

Comments

  1. i search on youtube ..some fellow used it as a mixture with still water which is used in car battery... which makes it recharge normally agiain..i wonder if its works...my car batery is 3 years old..and its keep discharging for no reason..imma try this a.s.a.p since no budget to buy new batt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts