Kudat Affair


My aunt arranged for relatives gathering at her place. Most of them came all the way from Kudat, particularly the old lady sitting infront (3rd from left) and she managed to make some kuih for the gathering. I think it was emping jagung.
Cute and young ladies.

4 Jul 2009 - Relatives gathering. It was my lazy day and I was watching tv that time and getting ready for sunset mass. And my mum has asked me the day before to take photos for the gathering. I was relunctant. Well, you can say I am just super lazy on Saturday afternoon. My sister was in the house also and she said go. And off we go. When we got there, I greeted the old lady. I met her for the first time at her sister's funeral few months back. My dad and mum aren't sure how we are related to them. They just said my grandpa used to go their place and stayed overnight at their place. And so I guess they were pretty close back then. Perhaps I would ask another aunty of mine, Flora for further clarification on the relationship.

Anyhow, here are just random shots. The second last photo took by yours truly and another one took by another friend of hers. She looks great. And sorry for the background, my aunt's house is under renovation.

Comments

Popular Posts