My kindergarten at Stella Maris 1984

last row: ernie jason, gary, marvel, greg, alan fung, thomas, richard, archilles, esther sevilin, jenny marcus, martin, maurice
middle: allan, brolin, eric winning, clare, veronica, aries, me, donny, chester mopilin, antonius
front row: norris, christino, jimmy moloyos, adriana welson, emily, melvin, gerald chua, shirley alfred, rosemary, dorothea, jeniffer poloi, regina leong, doris.




behind: clare, adriana welson, doris, me, dorothea, aries henry, rosemary, regina
front: esther sevilin, shirley alfred, june fiona lansing, jennifer poloi, veronica, jenny marcus, emily.

Veronica, Regina, me. We are still in contact till now. Veronica is my sponsor for my upcoming baptism, communion and confirmation (3-in-1).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts