Have your heard Epsom Salt? I never until last year. You can buy Epsom Salt at any Guardian Outlet at RM 5.70/box. I used it to soak with my feet but some people using it for fertilizer, fabric softener, etc.
What is Epsom Salt? Magnesium sulfate is a chemical compound containing magnesium and sulfate, with the formula MgSO4.
What is known for? Its mineral rich and soothing properties. When absorbed through the skin, such as in a bath salt soak, Epsom Salt is believed to draw toxins from the body, reduce swelling, and relax muscles.
I read an article about it and it has 13 wonderful ways to use or perhaps more. Here is the summary from the article.
1. Relaxing and sedative bath 2. Foot soak 3. Soak sprains and bruises 4. Splinter remover 5. Face cleaner 6. Homemade skin mask 7. Skin exfoliator 8. Remove excess oil from hair 9. Remove hairspray 10. Hair volumenizer 11. Detox bath 12. Body scrub 13. Healing powers
I'll stick to my item  :) And I'm happy about it.
last row: ernie jason, gary, marvel, greg, alan fung, thomas, richard, archilles, esther sevilin, jenny marcus, martin, maurice middle: allan, brolin, eric winning, clare, veronica, aries, me, donny, chester mopilin, antonius front row: norris, christino, jimmy moloyos, adriana welson, emily, melvin, gerald chua, shirley alfred, rosemary, dorothea, jeniffer poloi, regina leong, doris.
behind: clare, adriana welson, doris, me, dorothea, aries henry, rosemary, regina front: esther sevilin, shirley alfred, june fiona lansing, jennifer poloi, veronica, jenny marcus, emily.Veronica, Regina, me. We are still in contact till now. Veronica is my sponsor for my upcoming baptism, communion and confirmation (3-in-1).
i love travelling. it can be little stressful travelling to a new place with the planning, budget, etc. advantages travelling without joining travel agent is just awesome! You get far more flexible in terms of time and budgets.
The 50 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes Of All Time
1. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
2. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
3. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
4. “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson
5. “All the pathos and irony of leaving one’s youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time.” – Paul Fussell
6. “Our battered suitcases were piled …