Another collection of shoes


Last week I went to City Mall to check out hiking shoes at Colombia Sportswear shop. What a dissapointment when none of the 3 sales ladies were able to explain to me which of the footwear was built for impact absorption. I have problem with my feet and I must look for that feature. They asked me to come back later when their senior is around. Haiz. I was eager to buy that very moment but feedback from them were quite turn off.

Today I make another visit to the shop. Phew. Luckily the guy was in. He was quite helpful, able to explain which footwear is having or built for impact absorption. I was trying 2 different kind of footwear. Before making my last decision, I was asking his opinion which is the best for impact absorption. Both footwear are built for that. BearTooth S8 finally is my choice.

Here is the description for the shoes.

A premium rugged trail shoe that protects the foot from fatigue and impact. The lightweight upper offers exceptional breathability and comfort on aggressive day hikes and fast packing trips.

Features:

UPPER: Suede leather and air mesh. Gusseted tongue. FOOTBED: Contour Comfort™ 2D for cushioning and support. MIDSOLE: Compression molded EVA STABILITY: XTS® forefoot plate and nylon shank protects foot from fatigue and impact. OUTSOLE: Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a rugged trail design.


Contour Comfort
A sock liner that interacts with the natural contours of the foot providing the ultimate in support and comfort.
XTS
Cross-Terrain Suspension™ (XTS) uses a molded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) plate sandwiched between the midsole and outsole to provide forefoot protection from sharp objects such as rocks or exposed roots on the trail. XTS also adds rigidity which reduces foot fatigue, especially over uneven surfaces.

Omni-Grip (orange)
Designed for the trail, this non-marking, medium-to-soft compound provides an excellent combination of traction, stickiness and durability for maintained trails and varied terrain. Perfect for multipurpose outdoor footwear.

Comments

Popular Posts